Starting and running a business takes hard work, dedication and a lot of passion, but there are many resources available in the Yukon to help you on your journey!
Explore the resources available to help you start and grow your business in the Yukon with the Ecosystem Map.
Starting a Business in the Yukon
Yukonstruct is proud to offer Pathfinding Services for new or growing businesses, or if you simply have an idea you would like to explore. These services are FREE for all Yukoners, thanks to support from the Government of Yukon and the Government of Canada. You can access these services by:
- Calling 1-867-457-0150
- Booking a one-on-one virtual consultation here
- Dropping by our front desk and booking a time to chat with our team
Our FREE pathfinding service offers all Yukon residents:
- Support in navigating the process to start a business in the Yukon (registration, licensing, taxes, business structure, etc.)
- Information on the funding and financing options available in the Yukon
- One-on-one coaching to help you identify your next steps and the resources available to you (up to 3 sessions free)
- Introductory sessions to using the Business Model Canvas to develop your business model
- One-on-one feedback and support on the development of your business, financial, or marketing plans (up to 3 sessions free)
- Importing and exporting questions
- Information on government programs and services
In addition to these individualized services, we are also proud to offer many free workshops and networking events that will help you develop skills and connect to a vibrant community of fellow entrepreneurs. You can connect to these services by:
- Visiting our monthly event calendar for events such as our Beer O’clock networking sessions, Entrepreneur Speaker Series, and workshops for entrepreneurs.
- Sign up to our newsletter (subscribe in the footer of our website) to stay up to date
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
- Explore our Cospace services, or consider a membership for Makespace!