Wondering how to start a business in the Yukon?Starting and running a business takes hard work, dedication and a lot of passion, but there are many resources available in the Yukon to help you on your journey!
Explore the resources available to help you start and grow your business in the Yukon with the Ecosystem Map.
How to Start a Business in the Yukon
Yukonstruct is proud to offer Pathfinding Services to new or growing businesses. These services are FREE for all Yukoners thanks to support from the Government of Yukon and the Government of Canada.
To access these services:
Our FREE Pathfinding Service offers all Yukon residents:
- Support to navigate the process of how to start a business in the Yukon (registration, licensing, taxes, business structure, etc.)
- Information about funding and financing options available in the Yukon
- One-on-one coaching to help you identify your next steps, and the resources available to you (up to 3 free sessions)
- Introductory sessions to using the Business Model Canvas to develop your business model
- One-on-one feedback and support to develop your business, financial, or marketing plan (up to 3 free sessions)
- Import and export questions
- Information about government programs and services
In addition to these individualized services, we are also proud to offer many free workshops and networking events that will help you develop skills and connect you to a vibrant community of fellow entrepreneurs. To connect to these services:
- Visit our monthly event calendar for events such as our Beer O’clock networking sessions, Entrepreneur Speaker Series, and workshops for entrepreneurs.
- Sign up to our newsletter (subscribe in the footer of our website) to stay up to date
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
- Explore our Cospace services, or consider a membership for Makespace!
Thank you to our funders