We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, and motivated person to join our team!
We are looking for a Bookings Coordinator – Customer Service and Administrative
Yukonstruct Society is looking for a passionate, friendly, and customer-focused person to manage our bookings and events!
This job is right for you if you are passionate about helping people, have great attention to detail, and excel at working with administrative systems. If tasks like updating spreadsheets, answering booking requests, and managing accounts receivable sound like your dream job- we’re looking for you!
Our organization is dynamic and fast-paced. We’re looking for someone that loves working in a team, is passionate about quality customer service, is self-directed, and will thrive in a community of makers, entrepreneurs, startups and creatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Room Booking and Coordination (60%):
- Responding to, coordinating, booking, invoicing, and communicating member and public bookings of meeting room, event space, and classroom rentals bookings in a timely manner.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Providing information on booking options to support members and renters in a professional, friendly, and welcoming manner.
- Ensuring events are set up and reset, key contacts are briefed and supported, and all systems are updated accordingly. Ensuring Operations Assistants are briefed and set up to support where needed.
- Purchasing sourcing supplies and supports for operations and events as needed, such as decorations and beverages for an event.
- Providing information, tours, and tech run throughs to potential and confirmed renters. Providing flexible availability to accommodate the needs of renters.
- Assisting Programming Staff in booking, and delivering events on an as needed basis. Supporting internal events such as our monthly Beer O’clock socials.
Administrative and Financial management (20%):
- Assisting the Executive Director and Operations Director with any administrative tasks as needed, including day-to-day and project-based tasks
- Conducting a variety of financial management tasks working closely with the Bookkeeper and the Operations Director such as invoicing, receiving and accounting for revenues, month end reporting, coordinating membership account transactions and cash and one-time payment transactions.
- Assisting the Operations Director in, and taking ownership over, the day to day management of all memberships through our CRM system, which includes managing transactions and lists, adjustments, reporting, and system configurations.
Front Desk Customer Service (10%):
- Holding customer service desk hours in conjunction with Operations Assistants.
- Supporting the Operations Director in overseeing various administrative tasks.
- Responding to questions, signing up new members and program participants, taking payments, responding to email and phone inquiries.
- Performing daily checklist duties including cleaning.
Other Duties (10%):
- Providing administrative support to Executive Director and Board of Directors.
- Other duties as assigned by the Operations Director or Executive Director.
- This is a dynamic position and duties will evolve over time, flexibility will be required as the position duties are established.
This is a full-time position, on a one-year contract with a chance of renewal. Most hours are on a 9-5 basis, but flexibility will be needed as some mornings could be earlier, and some evening and weekend availability will be necessary due to internal or external bookings or events.
We will only review applications that include a cover letter and resume. Your cover letter and resume must clearly indicate why you would excel in this role.
Additional Application Instructions
Apply to [email protected] with a cover letter and resume. We will accept resumes until November 22, 2021 and may begin interviews before this date.