Learn basic woodworking and walk home with Christmas gifts!
You get to choose the final design! Make as many items as you want this evening.
This is a family friendly workshop, up to one child per adult participant.
This course does not replace our woodshop orientation. All work conducted on dangerous tools will be supervised by the instructor. Both members and non-members, regardless of whether they have taken our woodshop orientation, are encouraged to join.
Closed-toed shoes required. Wear clothes that can get dirty.
About the instructor: Amy is a woodworker, Maker and long-time member.
Minimum 4 students | Maximum 6 students | Cancellation Policy
- We will ask you to wash your hands as soon as you enter the building. After you wash your hands, we encourage you not to touch your mouth or eyes while in the building.
- We encourage you to bring and wear a fabric or dust mask, to reduce spread of anything and protect you from woodshop dust. Free masks are provided (if available).
- Workstations are spaced 6 feet apart to limit face-to-face contact.
- Our instructor will be wearing a fabric mask when they can’t social distance.
- Stay home if you are sick or have a fever, cough or shortness of breath.