« All Events
Earrings – Laser Cutting and Jewelry Design Basics
Monday August 9 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Create your own custom wood earrings or leather earrings! In this beginner laser cutting and jewelry making workshop you will design, cut, and assembly at least 3 pair of earrings. Bring your ideas and imagination and join us for this fun and informative class.
All supplies will be included for this workshop. Participants will take home at least 3 pair of earrings. Many colors of wood and patterned leather will be available. Stud post earrings can be made by engraving wood on the laser cutter, all other earrings will be cut out on the laser cutter.
Minimum 4 students | Maximum 8 students | Cancellation Policy
- We will ask you to wash your hands as soon as you enter the building. After you wash your hands, we encourage you not to touch your mouth or eyes while in the building.
- We require you to bring and wear a fabric or dust mask. If you don’t have one, free masks are provided (if available to us).
- Workstations are spaced 6 feet apart to limit face-to-face contact.
- Our instructor will be wearing a fabric mask when they can’t social distance.
- Stay home if you are sick or have a fever, cough or shortness of breath.