« All Events
Wood & Leather Earrings
August 4, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Create your own custom wood and leather earrings! In this beginner laser cutting and jewelry making workshop you will design, cut, and assembly at least 4 pair wood and leather earrings. Bring your imagination and let our instructor help you bring your ideas to life.
All supplies will be included for this workshop. We will have an array of painted, stained, and natural wood as well as 10 different colors/designs of printed leather for you to choose from. Participants will take home at least 4 pair of earrings.
Minimum 4 students | Maximum 8 students | Cancellation Policy
- We will ask you to wash your hands as soon as you enter the building. After you wash your hands, we encourage you not to touch your mouth or eyes while in the building.
- We require you to bring and wear a fabric or dust mask. If you don’t have one, free masks are provided (if available to us).
- Workstations are spaced 6 feet apart to limit face-to-face contact.
- Our instructor will be wearing a fabric mask when they can’t social distance.
- Stay home if you are sick or have a fever, cough or shortness of breath.