« All Events
Sew An Elisabeth Susanne Shirt – Sewing From A Pattern
Wednesday August 18 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Create a comfortable and flattering shirt or dress by the renowned designer Elisabeth Susanne. In this intermediate sewing workshop you will learn how to follow a garment pattern, understand fabric grain and become more comfortable top stitching, hemming, and finishing seams.
All supplies and fabric will be provided. We will have a dark neutral and a light neutral fabric to choose from. You may bring 2 meters of your own fabric if you would like.
Good knowledge of a sewing machine and experience sewing simple projects are prerequisites for taking this course.
Minimum 4 students | Maximum 6 students | Cancellation Policy
- We will ask you to wash your hands as soon as you enter the building. After you wash your hands, we encourage you not to touch your mouth or eyes while in the building.
- We require you to bring and wear a fabric or dust mask. If you don’t have one, free masks are provided (if available to us).
- Workstations are spaced 6 feet apart to limit face-to-face contact.
- Our instructor will be wearing a fabric mask when they can’t social distance.
- Stay home if you are sick or have a fever, cough or shortness of breath.
Ok I crunched the numbers around the wood, and I made sure I had allotted for very high lumber prices in my calculations. I still think the courses are priced so they are sellable. Here is the list of wood (I decided it would be better for you to grab it tomorrow if you can).