Learn how to make a Post-and-Rail Stool with a variety of joints
This course will cover the basics of making a post-and-rail stool. You will learn how to make traditional joints including a variety of mortise-and-tenon and lap joints.
All materials to make your own stool are provided.
About the instructor: Richard has been a woodworker for a long time and has done a variety of lathe and cabinetry work over the years mainly for pleasure. He’s looking forward to getting members trained in traditional woodworking so that others can get working on their beautiful projects.
Closed-toed shoes required. Wear clothes that can get dirty.
Minimum 4 participants | Maximum 6 participants | Cancellation & Refund Policy
- We will ask you to wash your hands as soon as you enter the building. After you wash your hands, we encourage you not to touch your mouth or eyes while in the building.
- We require you to bring and wear a fabric or dust mask, to reduce spread of anything and protect you from woodshop dust. Free masks are provided (if available).
- Workstations are spaced 6 feet apart to limit face-to-face contact.
- Our instructor will be wearing a fabric mask.
- Stay home if you are sick or have a fever, cough or shortness of breath.