Spring is almost here and soon it will be time to plant your flower and herb boxes! This garden boxes workshop will provide you with…
Spring is almost here and soon it will be time to plant your flower and herb boxes! This garden boxes workshop will provide you with skills, training and supervision while you create your vertical garden planter from scratch.
One vertical herb planter per participant. All materials provided.
About the instructor: Heya! I’m Alex, and I love redneck DIY; making as nice a piece as possible out of cheap dimensional lumber is my preferred approach. I’ve been DIYing for almost a decade now, and I’m excited to learn and teach in our fabulous community!
Closed-toed shoes required. Wear clothes that can get dirty.
Minimum 4 participants | Maximum 6 participants | Cancellation & Refund Policy
- We will ask you to wash your hands as soon as you enter the building. After you wash your hands, we encourage you not to touch your mouth or eyes while in the building.
- We require you to bring and wear a fabric or dust mask, to reduce spread of anything and protect you from woodshop dust. Free masks are provided (if available).
- Workstations are spaced 6 feet apart to limit face-to-face contact.
- Our instructor will be wearing a fabric mask.
- Stay home if you are sick or have a fever, cough or shortness of breath.