It almost always seems like you have to be out there and in peoples faces to get the attention you need, but that can be challenging if you identify as an introvert. Learn how to make networking work for you by playing to your strengths.
Come to our workshop if:
- You struggle with networking or social events.
This workshop is NOT for you if:
- You only view your network as a tool to accomplish your goals and aren’t interested in building real relationships.
You will learn:
- How to reframe networking and make yourself comfortable at networking events.
- How to carry a conversation with anyone.
- How to navigate a room and insert/excuse yourself politely from conversations.
Capacity is 10– book your spot now!