You can create a layered pendant and fabricate it with our laser cutter! Join us for this beginner course to learn how it’s done.
This two hour long session covers the basics of how to use the laser cutter including safety, ventilation, raster and vector design, print settings, and cutting and etching different materials. Followed by hands-on experience: you create your own pendant to bring home!
All materials provided. We will have an array of colored wood to choose from.
Minimum 4 students | Maximum 8 students | Cancellation Policy
- We will ask you to wash your hands as soon as you enter the building. After you wash your hands, we encourage you not to touch your mouth or eyes while in the building.
- Masks are encouraged and optional.
- Workstations are spaced 6 feet apart to limit face-to-face contact.
- Our instructor will be wearing a fabric mask when they can’t social distance.
- Stay home if you are sick or have a fever, cough or shortness of breath.