Tickets go on sale Wednesday, January 19 at noon.
Do It Women is a DIY series of monthly workshops for women to learn how to use tools and equipment to build projects and skills together. Beginners welcome (and encouraged). No membership is required!
This month we will use a laser cutter to design, cut, paint and assemble a beautiful custom layered pendant.
All materials are covered in the price of the workshop.
$25 per person. If price is a barrier, please contact Kristen@yukonstruct.com for assistance.
DIW accrues a lengthy waitlist each month. If you cannot attend the workshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can open up your space to someone else.
Maximum 6 participants | Cancellation & Refund Policy
- All workshop participants and instructors will be asked to present their vaccination passports upon arrival. Unfortunately will not be able to allow anyone without a vaccination passport to participate in the workshop.
- We will ask you to wash your hands as soon as you enter the building. After you wash your hands, we encourage you not to touch your mouth or eyes while in the building.
- Masks are required to be worn by all participants at all times.
- Our instructor will wear a mask when social distancing is impossible.
- Please stay home if you are sick or have a fever, cough or shortness of breath.