« All Events
Custom Name Puzzle – Introduction to the Laser Cutter
July 20, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Create a custom name puzzle for the little one in your life. Our instructor will walk you through the basics of digital design as you create your unique puzzle design. Then you will learn about our laser cutters and how to set them to cut a variety of materials. Once your peices are cut you will glue them together and take them home to be enjoyed.
All supplies will be are included.
Minimum 4 students | Maximum 8 students | Cancellation Policy
- We will ask you to wash your hands as soon as you enter the building. After you wash your hands, we encourage you not to touch your mouth or eyes while in the building.
- We require you to bring and wear a fabric or dust mask. If you don’t have one, free masks are provided (if available to us).
- Workstations are spaced 6 feet apart to limit face-to-face contact.
- Our instructor will be wearing a fabric mask when they can’t social distance.
- Stay home if you are sick or have a fever, cough or shortness of breath.