This is a 2 day workshop running Sept. 27 and 28 from 5:30pm to 8:30pm
Construct a folding art easel with a HUGE tray for all the art supplies you or your kids will need. You will get to choose the height you want to make this table. Our skilled instructor will walk you through each step as you use a variety of power tools and woodworking techniques to complete your project.
All of the tools needed to create one art table per participant will be provided.
About the instructor: Murray Long has been a woodworker since the 1980s, and has made everything from fine furniture to kitchen cabinetry, finishing carpentry, porches, tree houses and garden sheds. He moved to Whitehorse from Ontario in August 2019 to be closer to family and is currently finishing an addition to his house for a new workshop.
Closed-toed shoes required. Wear clothes that can get dirty.
Minimum 3 participants | Maximum 5 participants | Cancellation & Refund Policy
- We will ask you to wash your hands as soon as you enter the building. After you wash your hands, we encourage you not to touch your mouth or eyes while in the building.
- Masks are encouraged and optional
- Workstations are spaced 6 feet apart to limit face-to-face contact.
- Our instructor will be wearing a fabric mask when they can’t social distance.
- Stay home if you are sick or have a fever, cough or shortness of breath.