Turn your bathroom into a spa with a custom bathtub tray. In this beginner woodshop workshop you will learn how to safely use several power tools, and learn how to assembly, sand and finish your tray.
Please wear closed toed shoes and long sleeves for this workshop. We will be cutting, sanding and gluing our project so try to wear clothing that you are not attached to.
All supplies will be included to make one tray per participant. Please bring your bathtub measurements with you to the class.
Minimum 4 participants | Maximum 8 participants | Cancellation & Refund Policy
- We will ask you to wash your hands as soon as you enter the building. After you wash your hands, we encourage you not to touch your mouth or eyes while in the building.
- Masks are encouraged and optional
- Workstations are spaced 6 feet apart to limit face-to-face contact.
- Our instructor will be wearing a fabric mask when they can’t social distance.
- Stay home if you are sick or have a fever, cough or shortness of breath.