This workshops has 3 sessions (1-hour each) and runs from 6 to 9 p.m. Each ticket is good for 1 session where you will make 1 bird box.
Help our feathered friends by building them a home. Together with a specialist from Yukon Wildlife Viewing, we’ll learn about Yukon’s cavity-nesting bird population, tips about avoiding squirrels, and how to pick a good spot to mount your bird box.
The skilled folks at Yukonstruct will guide you through the assembly of your very own nesting box for small birds such as chickadees and nuthatches.
All materials are provided for one bird box each.
One ticket per person joining. We are capped to a limited number of participants due to space and social distancing limitations.
- We will ask you to wash your hands as soon as you enter the building. After you wash your hands, we encourage you not to touch your mouth or eyes while in the building.
- We require you to bring and wear a fabric or dust mask, to reduce spread of anything and protect you from woodshop dust.
- Our instructor will be wearing a fabric mask when they can’t social distance.
- Workstations are spaced 6 feet apart to limit face-to-face contact.
- Stay home if you are sick or have a fever, cough or shortness of breath.
Pre-registration required at yukonstruct.com/events
This event has a fee: $15 for Yukonstruct members, $20 for Non-members
Cancellation & Refund Policy