Do It Women is a DIY series of monthly workshops for women to learn how to use tools and equipment to build projects and skills together. Beginners welcome (and encouraged). No membership required!
This month Cate Robertson will teach you how to make her stunning Charcuterie Boards as pictured in the photo. You will get to use the laser cutter to engrave on the boards. She has hand forged handles to add to your board. You will learn how to use the chop saw, band saw, sanders, power drill and electric screw driver while you cut, sand and assemble your Charcuterie Board.
All materials are covered in the price of the workshop.
$25 per person. If price is a barrier, please contact [email protected] for assistance.
DIW accrues a lengthy wait list each month. If you are unable to attend the workshop, please email [email protected] so we can open up your space to someone else.
Maximum 6 participants | Cancellation & Refund Policy
- All workshop participants and instructors will be asked to present their vaccination passport upon arrival. Unfortunately will not be able to allow anyone without a vaccination passport to participate in the workshop.
- We will ask you to wash your hands as soon as you enter the building. After you wash your hands, we encourage you not to touch your mouth or eyes while in the building.
- Masks are required to be worn by all participants at all times.
- Our instructor will be wearing a mask when social distancing is not possible.
- Please stay home if you are sick or have a fever, cough or shortness of breath.